pontizzle

pontizzle

That's close to theaverage annual wage

It costs about $28,000. How does she recall thosestatistics? I can't win for losing with thiswoman.I tell my wife. Damn.)  I have perfect credit andthey'll give it to me for no money down. She remembers the engine is rated for200,000 miles and the tires are good for another50,000 miles. Veryexciting.I can see me now headed for the beach orclimbing that mountain in that shiny new car.

Her lightning reply, Well, it won't cost$28,000 and our insurance bill won't go upeither.I hear the air hissing out of my balloon.I say, Waddayamean 'so'?She elaborates that our car is almost paid forand hasn't a scratch on it.There is a tone in her voice that I knowmeans finality when she iterates, You might wanta new car, but we don't need one. Forget all that practicalstuff like saving for retirement or having someextra cash put away for emergencies.) WOW! Just what I need. No mountains. That's close to theaverage annual wage. Maybe it won't bethat much because I'll be trading in my car andI have it almost paid for it.She says, .But there are a few obstacles. All Ihave to do is make the monthly payments for thenext 5 years of only $541. It looks like newwhen it is washed and waxed and runs great.BUT - my neighbor has a new car.

Copyright 2005. Shewhacks me with if I want a different car we canhave this one repainted and put on new slipcovers. Better yetlet's knock down that credit card debt. The transmission and AC have both beenreplaced and it has less than 100,000 miles onit.I  don't know what kind it is, but I saw iton TV running full speed along the shore (I don'tlive near  the shore) throwing up spray or maybeit was that one climbing up the steep mountaintrail thru the mud, rocks and snow. Read the first chapterand receive his market letter at and discover why he'sthe man that Wall Street does not want you toknow.Al Thomas' best selling book, "If It Doesn't GoUp, Don't Buy It!" has helped thousands ofpeople make money and keep their profits withhis simple 2-step method. My reply is thecar might break down and may cost thousands tofix. I don't live near the mountainseither. If you want payments you can make anextra mortgage payment each month. No beach.